There is no doubt that most goth styles include some kind of emo jewelry to complete the outfit. Gothic jewelry can vary from emo necklaces, emo rings, gothic belts and the like. These gothic items can be quite costly if you have to purchase all of them. If you want to be creative, you can simply learn how to make gothic jewelry. A lace choker and a waistband are two of the easiest kinds of gothic jewelry to make all by yourself.
How to make a lace choker:
- Measuring tape
- Sew-on snaps
- Thick black lace
- Use the measuring tape and measure around your neck adding an inch.
- Use these measurements when you purchase your lace
- Sew the sew-on snaps an inch from the end of the opposite end of the lace
- Put the lace around your neck and enjoy!
How to make a wristband
- Thin black ribbon
- Black hair ties
- Buy a large black large fabric-covered hair band that fits your wrist without hindering blood circulation
- Cut pieces of your thin black ribbon and tie it around your band.
- Do this until the entire band is covered and use this as a wrist band
Learning how to make gothic jewelry can be both fun and exciting. Making use of other accessories such as beads, spikes and studs is also something that can enhance your bracelet or necklaces’ appearance. Being innovative is extremely important when it comes to finding unique ways to put on your emo attire.